❤ SAY SOMETHING :D ❤

EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OKAY.



Alright, if loving you is wrong then I don't want to be right. You will always be in my toughts, even though I will never be in yours. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can't be the one you always wanted, I know my weaknesses and flaws. I can never be perfect and I can never be perfect for you. But I'm try to loving you as much I love myself baby *sing a song* Eh? 



I miss you. I need you. I love you. I Loved you. He was the one who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the one who could take care of me and at the same time I would take care of him, be his everything and give him nothing but everything. But that's just it, we can only plan this thing, we can only dream, but Allah is the one who can make them come true.



It's better if I kept my distance, say I love you when he's not listening and only mention his name in my doa. Because that's all I can do, I can't force him to love me, but at the same time I can't force myself to stop loving him. I can't control my heart, it has a mind of it's own. It keeps making bad and horrible decision and in the end my heart end up broken and hurt.



BE YOURSELF AND DONT BE FAKE.
Copyright@Segala yang dicatat diatas semuanya Hak Milik Kyraa Eidty :)